BATTLEFIELD AND RESCUE AGENCY is a military training facility, which conducts certified courses for the Army, Police, Special Services, Fire Brigade and military school students.
1. Helicopter rope techniques course (level 1, level 2)
Example program (2 days)
– descent from helicopter using a “fast rope” technique
– descent from helicopter using “personal rope”
– rope descent from helicopter in hilly areas
– rope descent from helicopter on the building
– rope descent from helicopter on the boat
– water jumping from helicopter
– flying under a helicopter on a rope
– night exercises with helicopter using night vision
2. Helicopter rope technique instructor course
This course is dedicated for operators who have completed 1st and 2nd level of Helicopter rope techniques courses. Course duration 3 days.
3. Maritime Firearms Competency Course – MFCC: (1 day)
This course is dedicated to contractors protecting ships.
4. Combat and special shooting instructor course: (3 days)
This course is dedicated to experienced shooters.
5. Combat Lifesaver course: (2 days)
Program based on the Protocol TCCC (unit Care Under Fire – procedure TPA, unit Tactical Field Care – procedure MARCHE).
6. Maritime Tactical Casualty Care – MTCC: (2 days)
Program based on the Protocol TCCC.
7. Tactical Combat Casualty Care instructor course: (3 days).
This course can be attended by: combat lifesaver, paramedics, doctors, nurses, medical students.
Program based on the Protocol TCCC (unit Care Under Fire, Tactical Field Care, Tactical Evacuation Care).